Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Workout Regimen

So, I am going to attempt to start Insanity for the 2nd time.  The last time I was about two weeks into the program and starting to see a difference, then I hurt my knee playing ultimate frisbee (i know super gay).  Honestly there is nothing ultimate about a frisbee at all, but for some reason Army Officers love it, guess I will have to get used to it.  Back to the workouts at hand, I definitely need to do this, because my parents were in town for my commissioning and wanted to eat out for every meal of every day for a week, so awful, but undeniably good.  Gained about 10lbs, time to get back on my meatatarian diet, eating chicken and cheese all day.  MOM PROTEIN!!!!!!!!!

20 comments:

  1. You know what's the worst part about playing ultimate frisbee....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man ulti is a lot tougher than most people give it credit for. I find it way more exhausting than playing soccer - hope your knee is better. What is Insanity? Do a post about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. True true.
    Frisbee is a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with your new regimen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck!

    I recently joined the gym too ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried P90x for a month, was insane! Then I got too busy and quit :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never tried the sport but i may need to start :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ultimate Frisbee is the best! Reminds me of elementary school haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eat a lot of chicken, It's what my bro do, but not the fried one

    ReplyDelete
  10. good to see that you're working out :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got to get back to working out. Fell off the wagon and ate tons of junk food.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Frisbee is a fun game indeed, but I don't think it works wonders in helping you reduce weight.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with it and yes frisbee is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha, Australian guys would beat the shit out of any other guy playing frisbee with anyone other than his dog.

    ReplyDelete